Friday, December 7, 2007

What a day again!!!

I seriously second my previous post... Malaysian drivers are just a bunch of assholes... They are at fault and they dare to scold other people for their own mistake... This happen to be a tambi singh (sorry if i offense any race or religion) driving a white kancil, car plate:CAY 753... It's a 2 line road going down to this stupid same roundabout (again!!! this roundabout is curse: Bulatan Pahang if you guys know)... This tambi is from the right lane, cut into my lane which is the left lane... I honked him, he looked at me as though I honked him wrongly and start to scold me... Seriously, all thanks to JPJ for allowing such assholes to drive on the road...

In this two days, I use the word "asshole" almost on everything... haha... In a way, I think I better calm and relax myself... If not the world is going to explode soon... Other than that, my day is great... God given love, grace and mercy for me each day... If not, the tambi singh will become smoked babi... hahaha...

Always remember God and focus on Him alone... When you focus on God, your giant fall... If you focus on the giant, you'll stumble... This is what I've learn, and it's true if you reflect back...

Good day... =)

No comments: