Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Weird things happening these days!!!

Why is it so jammed, this week?? Everything is so slow... WHY??? I'm getting more and more bored these days... Before work, jam jam jam... After work also jam jam jam... Can I have some peace and quite journey??? Now I'm so sleepy... yawn...

Yesterday, manage to buy a toyogo container to make my hegde hog a new home... Still haven't name it yet, but I think spikey will suit him... This little fella is not as agressive as we normally see... So I think there is a good sign... I did train him where to look for food and smart enough, he can look for it himself... As for toilet train, it still needs alot of time... Once he did his business on the prepare toilet bowl, but later he start to do his business everywhere... hahaha... So need to be more patience... Till now, still don't dare to go to near it... Though he will curled in some way, but he's still quite daring to sniff around... I think he is getting used to the new environment... But now, the only thing that I'm afraid is that he got mite in his body... He scratches alot sometimes... So I'm going to find out soon... Hopefully everything will be alright for Joanne and I...

I missed my guitar as I took it to repair on saturday in bentley, but they have yet to call me now... I think I'm going to call them soon... sob sob T.T

No comments: