Thursday, December 6, 2007

Fire burning inside of me...

I'm so damn angry today, and it's my bad day for meeting 2 assholes at one time... And they are called malaysian drivers... And I never be proud to be a malaysian... If given a good opportunity, I'll rather fly away from this pathetic piece of shit land... What happen? This is what happen... In a roundabout, I'm trying to get into the roundabout and so happen that this mercedes benz asshole indicate that he want to go right... So I think since he is moving right, it's safe for me to go out right? common sense, right? And out of the freaking sudden, he turn to the left without signalling... So I have to brake, and the other freaking asshole driving a proton waja come from behind of me start honking, bitching, whining, and what so ever like he's a man having period... Worst of all, he show me the golden finger which he use to shove into his own asshole to get his gayness satisfied... And the mercedes benz asshole just looked at me as though I'm in fault...

Seriously, I hate to admit myself as a malaysian with so many wonderful assholes and bitches wandering around like gigolos and whores... Now I'm satisfied letting it all out from me and holding nothing in me... Just that if I saw anyone do that again... I'll just remember their car number plate and I'll do a wonderful signature on it... And thank God for His love, Mercy and Grace... If not, I'll chase those assholes and knock them down... And also thank God that He didn't give me a big car or jeep, if not there goes their cars... hahahaha... If you assholes read this, remember that it's not me being coward but it's the grace of God save you assholes from a great misery...

I learned my lesson, being a patient man... Although I did let go some anger in me... But I still manage to hold myself back from more disguiting scene... Thank God for it... Even it's not a wonderful day, but I still thank God for it... =)

No comments: