Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Another Day...

Once again, I think upon His awesome power surrounded me everyday that make this day so great... Eventhough there are some retarted, stupid, idiotic malaysian driver all over KL road today... Really want to thank God for giving me so much patient, love and mercy to me, not to take revenge but to take another slap again and again and again... Even in my heart, I wanted revenge but God is always in control and say "no" to me... It's kinda dissapointed though, but God wanted me to be more like him and not of myself which are filled with evil desiressssss... Haha... I'm evil... With 2 horns on my head and 1 tail on my backside... At least I'm in God's grace and He awarded me with a halo... Haha...

God gave a the best example which can be found in the bible, it's about david. How he rise up as a leader, a man after God's own heart, but still fall flat on his face in many ways. Though we are imprefect, unholy, unlovable, unforgivable (is there such words?), but God still love us. He will stand beside us until we finally meet Him face to face (in heaven). As long we go back to Him for His grace and mercy.

Amen.

No comments: