Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Back to work...

It's a tiring week, last week...

On friday night, had to drive to Bukit Bintang for dinner and also I wanted take my guitar... It was so jammed... That Bentley is closed and I can't take my guitar... Quite frustrated though... Cause for a week++ I cannot practise my guitar... Going to be rusted... *sign*... Then meet up with Joanne's family for dinner... Was quite ok... Nothing much actually... Then we went to pavilion to take a walk... And go home straight after that... Didn't sleep early that night... Was building a small box/house for spikey... So that he can hide in there... After I put it in... He seems more happy with it... Which I'm glad... Then went to ZZzzzzZz... That was about 2 a.m. 15th December...

About 4 hours later, I had to wake up... Brush my teeth, bath, packing some clothes and there I'm off to Joanne's house... And we are going to Ipoh...

The journey to Ipoh was a hell ride... Driven by a *GIRL*... Fast and unstable... cornering without smooth turning which make all of us fall unto 1 side or the other... And tailing the car infront like going lick the car's ass... Seriously reckless and inconsiderate...

In Ipoh, there is nothing to do... So went to jusco with Joanne... At least could relax myself abit... Then we have to go home and get ready for dinner... We have to be back by 5 p.m. and wait for the other relatives to be back to prepare themselves... So that we can all go for dinner... And... We waited until 8p.m. for all of us to get out of the house and head for our dinner place... Seriously I'm bored to death... (Sorry Joanne, but it's the truth which you already know that)

At the dinner place, was ok... Like normal family dinner... Noisy... hahaha... Everything is fine with me, just need to be kuli for some time... which I can't complain much...

After dinner, Joanne's family and I headed back to KL... It was fine at first, when it's a *GUY* who is driving the car... Felt safe for an hour and more... Then we stop a while for toilet break... Been drinking too much of water during the dinner... Later, when we got back into the car... The *GIRL* is going to drive again... So... another 45 minutes of hell ride again... argghhhh...

About 12:30a.m. we reached KL, soon after that we reached Joanne's place... After getting down... Joanne manage to wish me happy birthday... Then I headed back home... The most surprising thing is that when I'm driving back home, I got a sms... And it's from Kuci... hahaha... My first friend to wish me happy birthday than the rest of my very very close friends... Anyway, I always treat this little bro as dearly as I could... All I can do for him is to be that someone to watch over him for a while more... At least still can talk to him in a lot of ways... *Back to topic* So after I reached home... I clean my self, pet on my two dogs and headed to my room to check spikey as well... Feed the little fella with cricket again... hahaha... Joanne is going to kill me soon... Then I headed to my bed... Been so tired...

I woke up at 10a.m. and sad to say, I missed church service... hahaha... I slept until I cannot wake up and my body is too weak as well... But still, I need to go to church for carolling practise with my bro and paul... Went to pick Joanne up and straight to church... Then went to jusco for lunch... At last can eat nando's chicken... hehehe... Then went to get my guitar(This time manage to get it)... Went to pudu to get some fish for my aunt and go back home to get some rest and also some entertainment from spikey... Had dinner with my family (Aunties, Uncles and Cousins)... A place where they are also having a wedding dinner... It's kinda weird as we walk in... It's also a very bad day for me too during my birthday... I had to go to toilet twice to boom kawasaki... After dinner, we all went home and bring spikey to Joanne's place for her sister to see... It was kinda a hell night... Just brought spikey in and Joanne's mom started to shout like nobody's business... It's normal but it's kinda annoying listen the same thing again and again... I always wonder that whether do she has any other things to say beside these?? In a way, I kinda felt that she always look down on me... I'm just a kid who is trying to survive by my own while also supporting Joanne bit by bit... I hope that I'm doing my best... Then I drove off quite pissed off... *sign* Seriously, very sorry to Joanne...

After my birthday 17th December, Joanne didn't manage to celebrate for me during the exact day... So we celebrate a day after... This day, she brought me out... It's kinda surprising though, even I somehow guessed what she is going to do... So we went to Ernest house and Joanne find out that they have moved out(I knew that quite sometimes already)... So we called them and they brought us to their own house... Then when zachery and azelea are getting ready... I asked Joanne where are we going? Then the two little fella shouted: "We are going to the ZOO"... In my mind... I was like *Shocked* but for a while... It's was a fun and enjoying trip though it was very very very tiring... When we first step into the zoo, the two little fella was like "I want to see this, I want to see that"... Joanne and I now start our parentinghood for the day... We manage to take care of them... Carrying the two fella is no easy task... Now I understand how ernest feel... hahaha... Which I salute him for taking care of the both of them... We walked around the whole zoo, sat on the too-too train(taught by zachery and azelea) and eat at marry brown... It was fun going out with them... But in a way, it's not as easy as you think... After sending them back, we went to Joanne's place to eat dinner... Then I went back home with spikey, and brought my mom and sis for dinner as well... Then at last I manage to practise my guitar... And ZZzzzzZZZ...

Thank God that I'm still alive... haha...

1 comment:

allsaints said...

>.< i'm sorry for not celebrating your birthday perfectly... but i'm glad u had fun parenting that two little naughty kids.. :) we had fun.. :) and it was fun seeing you parenting.. *hugs*

i'm really sorry for the way my mom made you feel... i pray that it will not hurt or affect this r/ship... :) let's lean on God for security okie? we'll never be perfect... neither will them.. :)

thank you so much for spending time with my family so much lately.. :) we are having so much celebration / dinner because my bro and sis was leaving for UK for quite a long time.. :) thanks dear.. *hugs*

love you loads.. :)
hugs