Thursday, December 13, 2007

Fun at last!!!


Last night was a fun night... At last, Joanne and I manage to bath our little fella... We also named it spikey... It's fun though, and also in the same way it's also very scary of not knowing what will happen next... We still don't dare to catch it with our bare hands, as sometimes it's still curl and spike up...

Bathing it was the fun part, as spikey is very grumpy, clumsy and cute at the same time... I still cannot get the vision out of my head... hahaha... It's just too funny to forget about it... After bathing it, we got a dry cloth and try to dry him... So we also use the cloth to catch hold on him too... At first, he was abit grumpy and don't like to be hold... But after a while, he began to relax and just stay where he is... And at times, he still curl and spike up... Still I have to say that we are making a great progress...

The above are a few pictures that I would like to share with you...
Thank God for making Joanne and my wish come true... Hopefully spikey will be more familiar with us soon...








No comments: