Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Toys make me broke...

Being a big boy, my interest is still in toys... Many toys that have gotten my attention and now I wanna obtain it... Transformers, Gundams, Saint Seiya, Voltron, Macross(a.k.a.Robotech), Spawn, Mai Hime, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and many more...

Darn, I just missed my childhood...

These are the transformers toys that I really wanna buy... Really expensive... Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus MP cost about RM700 each depending whether people are selling it or not... As for StarScream, Megatron and SkyWarp cost about RM300 each... Titanium Series and Classic Series cost about RM80-RM100 each... If I buy all, meaning I'll be spending more than 5k on transformers toys alone...























I'm broke... hahaha...

As for voltron, another one that I wanna get... Cost about RM500 or less...


No comments: