Friday, January 11, 2008

Pressure!!!

Day by Day, my level of pressure keep on rising... Seriously I don't know what I want to do with my life... Still cannot decide what to study... What will make my career... How I will go on with my life... I cannot just stay contented with what I have now... I want more... I want to give my family a better home to stay... I want a car so that I can travel easier rather than depending on other people... And of cause planning to get marry... I'm left with 4 years... What can I do? A part of me worrying, a part of me lazing, a part of me just do what I can... I just feel myself being so useless, so unworthy, so worthless, scrap metal, rubbish, coward and etc, etc, etc that is bad about myself... I just wouldn't take risk for my own future... I feared that I make wrong decision in my life... Which left people lecturing me... Have to think of money which I need to fort out for my own education... Not easy though... My education, my interest in music, my interest in toys... These are the main factors that is affecting my life... Pets that I needed to take care of... There goes my money... What can I do? to have a better life... Knowing that God didn't promise me for a better life... How could I stand before the needs that needed to be fulfilled? Life just isn't easy...

1 comment:

allsaints said...

be, it doesn't have to be exactly 4 years.. i realise that though i've stressed how good it would be to get married 'fast'... but then again, both of us are not steady yet in so many areas.. esp financial.. so, yeah.. u can take it slowly.. dun push urself way too hard..

pray that God will continue to lead you through everything else... God has been faithful in this relationship between us, and God will also prove that He is faithful in every other areas.. trust in Him and you will see his fingerprints in ur life... :)