Friday, January 18, 2008

Bluess...

This whole entire week is just pure boring to me... All I did was just to play games with my fellow colleagues... But of cause I still manage to check some of my college stuffs as well after the education fair on sunday(13th January 2008)... Still did not know what to do at the moment... Stuck in making my decision whether to move on with my Marketing Course(CIM) which I doubt I'll do that too... So there are other choices like Sound Engineering, Diploma in Music, Interior Design, Graphic Design and Architecture... Actually I'm still not too sure whether I should go into these or not as career opportunity is the one that I concern the most... And 1 thing struck me that if you don't put effort in doing things, how can you expect that it will succeed... Which I think it's quite true... I need to know what I'll do best... And if I start with it, I'll make sure that I'll also end with it...

And one thing now that worries me is my current job... Do I really want to make this as my career? I don't think I want... So now I'm looking for work which allows me to work part time but gain alot of income which I need... I need to finance my own education, family, music instruments, sometimes my toys, my food(most importantly) and also some saving(to get marry)... hehe... Hopefully that God will make a way for me... I'll learn to trust You even more...

No comments: