Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Here I goes again....

Haha... It's been quite a while that I didn't blog... Been too lazy to type things and also think about things... But in some ways, I still need to reflect back again...

Been to a few places within this month... Been up and down... And also quite tired too... Let's start from PD trip on 1st February 2008... Some of us decided to go PD during this public holiday which includes Mario, Shannon, Jordan, Daniel & Dicky Lim, Jonathan, Benedict, Caroline & Carmen Leong, Paul, Simon Soh, Joanne and I... Hmmm... 13 of us... When we meet up in church, all are present... But one slowest MAN in earth was late that day and all of us have to wait 45 minutes for HIM and HE is JONATHAN... *sign*... Lucky we were patience enough to wait for him, if not he'll reach church and sees nobody there waiting for him... The worst thing is that when he reach, he just pretend that it didn't happen... Not even an apology... But we were all forgiving people of God... So there we head to PD from church... It's about 1 and a half hour to reach to PD, but we headed to a shopping market to buy some food before heading to the beach... So after that, most of them head to the beach while Paul, Simon and I headed to the town to buy KFC and later to buy fishing net as well... So then, we are all at the beach, start fire and begin to makan as well... It was a quiet night... And we had a lot of fun too... We went to the sea to catch some crabs and with the fishing net, it helps alot too... Much much more easier to catch too... As we walk along the sea, it's kinda calm and still... We caught alot of crabs and hermit crabs too... I did spotted squids and fishes too, but they were too fast to react... So they managed to get away... But then I spotted this stingray, at first I thought to myself... Why is there some patch there with a long stick stucked along with it... But again when I look at it again, I thought to myself again... It got eyes too... And quickly I told mario, there's a stingray... And mario ran over here and try to catch it, but the first attempt was failed and the stingray swam away without anyone spotted it anywhere else... And we thought of giving up, so we walk again... And again, I spotted that little fella again and this time mario got it... And we put it in the pail with all the crabs too... And this is the most amazing catch that we have caught so far... It's always been crabs, hermit crabs, prawns, fishes and almost caught squid... But never ever a stingray, and this surely is one most amazing catch ever... After a long time looking at it, we decide to put it back to the sea... But it's almost dead, not able to move so much... And we left it there and we move back to the shore... We sat around the BBQ pit, and most of us have left to go back home... Which only left Mario, Shannon, Jordan, Joanne and myself... And I did something very cruel, I burn the crab alive with the BBQ pit... We saw it suffering and after that, no more sound from it but fragrance of cooked crab... After chatting and laugh together, we packed and left the place... And we go home after that... It's one wonderful night too... And thank God for safe journey too...

After a few days... On monday, Joanne and I went to work and after work we went to AIA to talk to brian about the camp T-Shirt... Joanne also begin to talk about her boredom in Ipoh which she's going to suffer starting from tuesday onwards... So mario borrowed her the laptop and ask her and I to go over to his place to get some DVDs too... We all went there and chit chat too, and we too had some drink and went back after that... The next day, I went over to Joanne's place and had breakfast with her... And she told me that she's not leaving in the morning and have to wait till the her brother to come back from work which is that night... So we drive out... After a long drive, we decided to just go over to connaught to had PAN MEE but it was not opened and we went to some shops below the PAN MEE shop... We had breakfast there and the food sucks... And we left the place after trying our best to consume the food... So I send Joanne back home and promised her to bring her out for dinner later that night after we rested first as we slept at about 4a.m. that morning... So I went back and took a rest... Then I woke up and bath... And dad ask me to deliver dinner to my mom... And slowly I felt very uneasy, uncomfortable and unpleasant in my stomach... Then I didn't really care much and drive out to deliver the food... As I drive, I felt even more sick... And this time I'm getting dizzy and feel like vomitting and shitting as well... So I reached AIA, took the food up and headed to the washroom... After 2 times of vomitting and a few times of shitting... I finally give up and rested at AIA... I can't even move, can't even stand properly... And I have to give a call to Joanne and I broke a promise... So I rested at AIA for a while and regain back my strength... Then later that night, I drove home... Ate something and continue to sleep as I'm just too weak to do anything at all... But then thank God for healing me, eventhough it takes a long time but I still recover from my weakness...

This Year's Chinese New Year is the most boring for me, I did nothing but going to my grandma's place... Just sit there and do nothing at all too... And no friends to go with too... I'm so lifeless... And the days just went by like that... Boring... On the 3rd day of CNY which is saturday, I have to go to Ipoh to rescue my princess from boredom too... Hahaha... So Jordan and I headed to Ipoh early morning... It's a smooth drive and we reached there safely... And after that, we have to leave to Tapah to see the campsite... After 45 minites of driving, we got lost in Tapah and have to ask bro. Jason Fong for the location and at last we reached there at the campsite... When we reached there, we were quite shocked to see that there is nothing surrounded the campsite... It's just like one open air big field... And we went inside to see, the campsite is quite run down... everything is just so small... And anyone can just see you from the road... Yes, the campsite is just beside the road... In a way, we are all very disappointed at the campsite... Thought it will be one fantastic campsite but a rundown... And it's full of bugs too... Joanne got bitten by leech in 10 minutes walk around the campsite... Which I think the youth is going to suffer... Seriously to what I think, it's just not worth to pay RM160 to come all the way here to have a camp... But then, we just hope for the better one lar... After visiting the campsite, we headed back to KL... We reached KL at about 5 something p.m... Rest at Joanne's house for a while and we're out to have dinner with tommy... After dinner, we packed things and overnight at Joanne's place... We play some cards and lights off and ZzzzZzz... Tired night for me...

1 comment:

allsaints said...

haha! yes! u did go to ipoh to save your princess (me!) i'm so honored!! awww.. haha..

it's ok to break a promise when you're really really sick like that day.. you shouldn't push yourself too hard... i'm happy that you've recovered even though i didn't get to spend time with you that day.. sigh.. :)

LEECH LEECH LEECH! hate em' burn em' kill em'!